PUNISHER SKULL T SHIRT - GIRL TUXEDO T SHIRT.
Punisher Skull T Shirt
- The Punisher is the fifth eponymous Marvel comic book series featuring the character Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher. It consists of 37 issues as part of Marvel Knights imprint.
- The Punisher is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Fantastic Four #49 (April 1966), and was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist and co-plotter Jack Kirby.
- The Marvel Comics' anti-hero Punisher has made several appearances on numerous electronic and gaming platforms, including cell phone mobile games.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- Cartoon Network (abbreviated CN, corporately known as The Cartoon Network, Inc.) is an American cable television network created by Turner Broadcasting which primarily shows animated programming. The original American channel began broadcasting on October 1, 1992 at 12:00 PM.
- A person's head or brain
- the bony skeleton of the head of vertebrates
- A framework of bone or cartilage enclosing the brain of a vertebrate; the skeleton of a person's or animal's head
- The skull is a bony structure in the head of many animals that supports the structures of the face and protects the brain from injury.
Punisher Summer Special
Suspended Animation Classic #241
Originally published August 8, 1993 (#33)
(Dates are approximate)
The Punisher Summer Special
By Michael Vance
Sing this to “My Favorite Things” from “The Sound of Music”.
“Bloodbaths and murder and violent injustice; hatred and despair and lawless indifference; bruises and beatings and gut-wrenching screams. These are a few of his favorite things.”
That “his” is The Punisher, a judge, jury, and executioner whose knee-jerk response to crime is usually to the groin. He wears a big, white skull
with elongated teeth on his black shirt. He scowls. And he’s a very popular comic book psychopath.
But his killing is justified, after all. His wife and children were murdered by the mob!
In “The Punisher’s Summer Special” he avenges those murders by killing and killing and killing. A bunch of bad guys who use real bullets in paintball games (an admitted nice twist). Teenagers who steal a car. A man selling kiddie porn. But Punisher and victims seem equally rotten.
In his regular series, The Punisher enlists Daredevil and The Ghost Rider to track down blood thieves. Pure blood brings a high market price these days. These “vampires” suck all of it from their victims. But they’re so unbelievable, their vampiric deaths seem less jarring somehow.
Setting aside content, both art and (sparse) writing are above average on “The Punisher” books. (There are some timing and dialogue placement problems in the “Summer Special”). As straight, thoughtless adventure, they are entertaining. But don’t expect characterization or intricate plot twists. Fans of blow-‘em up movies and books are looking for
thrills, not philosophy.
But there, Horatio, is the rub. The philosophy behind “The Punisher” stinks. Vigilantes are not heroes. Obsession makes for
poor Judges. And mob violence is not jury justice.
For those who prefer raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, don’t despair. There is literature for
For Punishers, there’s napalm on roses and bear traps on kittens.
“The Punisher Summer Special” #3/$2.50, 40 pages/various writers and artists//”The Punisher War Journal” #58/$1.75, 22 pages, Chuck Dixon, writer; Gary Kwapisz, artist/both from Marvel Comics/available everywhere
Dandy Punisher (Frank Castle version). Nearly two years ago... with fatty face... now I'm a little thinner. :-)
Ieri sera tornando a casa a mezzanotte dopo le prove cantavo e vivevo questa canzone...
E' notte alta e sono sveglio
sei sempre tu il mio chiodo fisso
Insieme a te ci stavo meglio
e piu ti penso e pi ti voglio
Tutto il casino fatto per averti
per questo amore che era un frutto acerbo
e adesso che ti voglio bene io ti perdo..
perche io da quella sera
non ho fatto piu l'amore senza te
e non me ne frega niente senza te
anche se incontrassi un angelo direi:
Non mi fai volare in alto quanto lei... etc etc etc.
See also: design t shirts no wet t shirt contest movies vintage ucla t shirt aperture science t shirt black girl t shirt goonies t shirt big bad wolf t shirt best rock t shirts and vintage t shirt
- (月) 23:07:01|