- Sport vintage t shirt
Small White T Shirt
- small widely distributed form
- The Small White or Small Yorkshire was a breed of domestic pig originating in the United Kingdom and which was common during the nineteenth century. It is now extinct, but its characteristics were used in producing the Middle White and other breeds.
- The Small White (Pieris rapae) is a small- to medium-sized butterfly species of the Yellows-and-Whites family Pieridae. It is also commonly known as the Small Cabbage White and in New Zealand simply as white butterfly.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
Aurelia Nitrile Quest Glove, Powder Free, 3 mils Thickness, 9.4" Length, Extra Small, White (Box of 100)
A nitrile exam glove that fi ts and feels like Latex, with all the other Nitrile benefi ts like superior durability, and Non-Latex allergenic. Aurelia Quest delivers the tactile sensitivity, comfort and fi t of Latex. Even in the fi ngertips! Ultra-sheer yet durable. The most comfortable Nitrile ever, in a clinical white
color. Aurelia quest white nitrile powder free examination gloves are made from 100 percent nitrile, ambidextrous, and non-sterile. Each batch of gloves is air-tested to detect pinholes. Aurelia gloves conform and are tested to the highest international standards. Unaged tensile test result: 30MPa tensile strength, 680% elongation at break. 14MPa minimum ASTM D6319 tensile strength, 500% minimum ASTM D6319 elongation at break. Aged tensile test results (7 days at 70 degree C): 30MPa tensile strength 620% elongation at break. 14MPa minimum ASTM D6319 tensile strength, 620% minimum ASTM D6319 elongation at break. 3.0 mils palm thickness (single-wall). 4.0 mils finger thickness (single-wall). 2.0 mils minimum ASTM D6319 thickness.
The Small White (Pieris rapae) is a small
- to medium-sized butterfly species of the Yellows-and-Whites family Pieridae. It is also commonly known as the Small Cabbage White and in New Zealand simply as white butterfly. The names "Cabbage Butterfly" and "Cabbage White" can also refer to the Large White.
It is widespread across Europe, North Africa and Asia and has also been accidentally introduced to North America, Australia and New Zealand where they have become pests on cultivated cabbages and other mustard family crops.
This one is the female of the species as the male has purer white wings with a blackish spot.
Small White Feeding
A Small White Butterfly (Pieris rapae) feeding on a small flower in the Junior Gardens on the St. Patrick's College campus in Maynooth, Ireland.
this image was processed using the Dodge & Burn plugin in Apple's Aperture.
See also: funny spanish t shirts russell athletic cotton sleeveless t shirt mens bull dog t shirts customized long sleeve t shirts screen printers t shirts fiona apple t shirts black t shirt picture ladies t shirt all over printed t shirts
- (月) 23:06:12|